- Help to reduce discomfort, bloating and exhaustion associated with monthly cycles
- Help decrease menstrual flow as well as reduce dark red blood at the onset of your cycle Help regulate irregular menstrual cycles
- Help assist fertility, especially when combined with Mayan abdominal massage
- Helps heal and tone the reproductive system after birth
- Help with uterine fibroids, cysts & uterine weakness
- Assist with the healing of hemorrhoids
- Help manage chronic vaginal/yeast infections
- Help relieve symptoms of menopause
VAGINAL STEAMING FOR WELLNESS
Vaginal Steaming is a gentle, seated herbal steam that allows warmth and healing properties of soothing and medicinal herbs to permeate the exterior of the vagina and perineum. Herbal “V” Steams are an ancient self-care therapy commonly practiced in Korea and Central + South America for centuries; handed down by midwives, traditional healers, and wise women to support women’s overall health by caring for the womb.
The treatments are used to cleanse and revitalize the uterus, effectively reducing discomfort associated with menstruation, helping with fertility and relieving the discomforts of menopause.
We make it easy for the modern woman to experience the many healing and nourishing physical and emotional benefits of organic herbal vaginal steams. Our serene private therapy rooms and guidance from experienced practitioners dedicated to women’s health and well-being, creates an updated version of this ancient practice, readily available for you.
FAQ’s - Herbal V Steams
- FERTILITY – Mugwort, Wormwood, Rosemary Lavender, Oregano, Rose petals
- POSTPARTUM – Lavender, Calendula, Oregano, Rosemary, Motherwort
- TRADITIONAL – Rosemary, Motherwort, Yarrow, Calendula, Lavender, Rose petals
Herbal V Steams are done in a relaxing setting with guidance from experienced practitioners dedicated to women’s health and well-being.
The steam process is one hour. Twenty minutes of steaming followed by a grounding foot treatment and therapeutic rest. You will leave feeling rested and relaxed!
- Never do a vaginal steam when you’re pregnant or think you may be pregnant.
- If you have an IUD
- If you have genital piercings, you must remove the jewelry first, otherwise the metal would heat up and may cause burns.
- Avoid steams with a herpes outbreak (or other open sores) since herpes is a damp heat condition.
- Using hormonal creams or rings.
- Extremely heavy menstrual cycles, *do not do during your period.
- Vaginal infection, open wounds, sores, or blisters
See what people are saying about us
© Radiant Wellness LLC, 2023. All rights reserved