Restoring Balance is a collective of independent practitioners who share a common commitment to holistic health and well-being, and provide health care and education services. We strive to be safe, inclusive and welcoming and look forward to serving you. Our services are provided by North Carolina Licensed Massage Therapists, Licensed Acupuncturist, Reiki and energy medicine practitioners.
Experience Massage, Bodywork, Acupuncture, Reiki, Energy Medicine and other alternative wellness services. Restoring Balance is conveniently located in Chapel Hill, NC. We serve people looking to relax and rejuvenate, and those with chronic stress and pain who are looking for relief, solutions and improved health.
- Professional practitioners
- High quality knowledge and experience
- 1000s of hours of education, training and experience
- Focused solutions and improved conditions
- Facilitate wellness through inter-connections of mind, body, spirit
- Help the body process and release site of physical injury, emotional and psychological stresses, birth trauma, accident, illness….
- Primary importance on client/therapist relationship
- Appointments made directly with your therapist by phone, email or online
- Continuity of care with same therapist, building on your improvements
- No membership fees
At Restoring Balance, we are committed to the quality of our work because you are the one who benefits. We are dedicated to your health, vitality and well-being. We support your healing journey to balance and wellness.
Our Mission Statement:
• To provide a variety of high quality massage and alternative wellness modalities for client’s self care, balance and wellness in a calm and inviting environment.
• To provide a safe, clean, and tranquil environment with the necessary tools and supplies for our practitioners to do their greatest work. Support our practitioners with the necessary marketing, technology and other systems for success.
Our practitioners use various modalities with heart-centered intention for the client’s health and wellness. Bodywork is intended to complement and not replace any prescribed medical care. Practitioners do not diagnose conditions or illness, prescribe treatment or handle medical conditions or emergencies. It is the clients responsibility to maintain a relationship with conventional health care providers as appropriate for each client. Each client is ultimately responsible for their healthcare.
See what people are saying about us
© Radiant Wellness LLC, 2023. All rights reserved